TO ALL MEMBERS OF MGANI
With the continued improvement in the Covid 19 situation & the relaxing of restrictions, the committee of MGANI are really delighted that we have been given the green light to commence training on Saturday 27th June 2020. We will only be able to do this if we work within the government guidelines & have strict protocols in place. If we are able to run successfully on the 27th June we will then be able to plan further training/competitions. I would ask you all to read carefully the following protocols:
- Pre-entry & payment via ItsPlainSailing only, no cash payments on the day will be accepted.(https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/mgani)
- Only 1 arena party per rider, this will be checked upon arrival at Silverwood. Training groups will be restricted to 5 riders, times will be allocated to allow each group to finish & load ponies before the next group arrives.
- All vehicles to be parked at least 3 meters apart & ponies to be tacked up at side of vehicle which is not adjacent to another pony.
- Riders/arena party are responsible for putting out the equipment at the start of each session for their own rider, the equipment must be kept in separate allocated areas which will be 2 meters apart, there is to be NO sharing of equipment.
- Equipment MUST sanitized before & after each race, riders must also sanitize their hands after each race, sanitizer will be provided by MGANI. Arena party must sanitize hands at the end of each session.
- Riders are NOT allowed to put equipment in mouth at any time, failure to do so will result in them being asked to leave the arena & take no further part in the training/competition.
- Riders must keep 2 meters apart at all times.
- NO visiting of other vehicles & NOsharing of water bottles.
- Toilet facilities will be available but must be sanitized by everyone before and after every use ( sanitizer will be available)
- Face mask may be worn by players, arena party and volunteers but must be provided by themselves.